Background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Written Response

After finishing the careers class I thought a lot about what I want to do about my future job. I decided that I wanted to be come a correctional officer. I want to become a correctional officer because I am a people person, I do not like to put up with rube behavior towards everyone. I found a job that fits me very well, I can not wait until my future. I love working with people I am out going, determined, responsible. I have always been around people since I was little, my mom worked at the ORC. Now she looks after kids, I got the drive to become a correctional officer after highschool after talking to one of my friends mom, as she is a correctional officer. I have many different interest and hobbies. I love playing sports from soccer to tennis. I have volunteered with the Special Olympic at College Avenue Secondary School. Some of my hobbies are hanging out with friends and family. I like to shop also. With becoming a correctional officer it is good to be physically fit, all the sports I play help me become physically fit. With volunteering with the Special Olympics I knew I wanted to work with kids or adults. In corrections I do get to work with adults inside the cells or co-workers. My brightest colour is blue, with the colour blue that mean that I relate well with other, supportive, dedicated, motivating. With the strengths from blue it helps me in my job that I have so many different strengths. With the strength’s of a person there always comes weaknesses, with the colour blue potential weaknesses are goal-setting, time management, can’t say no, take on too much. Everyone has different learning styles, my highest learning style is interpersonal. Interpersonal is being interactive with people. You work well with other are good with people and public speaking.


My Future
I can not tell my future because whatever happens, happens you can not change the future. But for my future I would like to work for enough to buy a 4 bedroom house with my husband that has a good stable job. I would have a stable job because I will never know what will happen between my husband and I, but I pray that nothing with happen. That I can support myself and my children and stay in my house where my children grow up in. I want to have twins a boy and a girl. The boy’s name is going to be Bentley, the girl’s name is going to be Kragen. During everything that is going to happen in the future, I want to keep my close friends apart of my life. People come into your life for a reason, people leave for a reason. I can just take one day at a time, I will not try to plan anything for my future. I will love whatever happens because I feel that god makes things happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment